I took some time off from blogging and was working on the business, FT job and home! But I am back and ready to start in again talking about REAL life events. What has been going on with you?
Here are some funny highlights of what has been happening in the last month or so with me and my family.
- I went to Dallas for a leadership weekend with IDLife and it was awesome!!!
- I did a weight loss challenge in February and released 7 lbs and 8 inches! Part of my motivation this month was to earn the workout with Jen Widerstrom in April. She is an investor with IDLife and is doing a private workout for those that earn it! Stay tuned winners announced March 10th at 4pm ET.
- Our daughter is acting 16 when she is 10 1/2 Lord help me here!
- Working on earning a trip to Secrets Maroma in May. If you need IDLife product Please let me know all orders by end of March count!
- Planning our annual Vegas trip getaway for my birthday, so excited! wasn’t sure it was happening this year but it worked out.
- My husband acquired a long desired Star Wars item this month! he is my second kid 🙂
- Planning a long weekend getaway for Spring Break.
- Planning some spring cleaning on the other end of Spring Break! I will be focused and complete it.
- Molly the dog is still cute as ever except that one Sunday morning she decided to poop and pee all over her crate and we woke up to that. First time since we got her and we didn’t even sleep in that morning….that was fun NOT
- Preparing for IDLife annual convention in April and super excited to see my family!!!
- Finishing up my 2nd year as PTO president and I can say that I am proud i stuck it out this year but will be glad when May gets here.
I think that sums up the last month for us in our household. What about you?
Stay tuned for more regular blogs and fun antics from my and my family!!!